The Alpro Touch Bar Series of panic exit hardware provides a high quality option which combines sleek architectural styling with superb performance characteristics.
The main feature of the design is the tactile aluminium touch bar which is not only visually attractive but is comfortable to grip, enabling the unit to be used to close the door and is easy to cut on-site during installation.
The Series is available in single, double or triple latching point variations for single or double door combinations and can be used with or without external access device.
The Alpro Touch Bar Series is not just attractive in appearance but has under taken 1.5 million test cycles (over 7.5 times the highest requirement of the standard) offering exceptional levels of durability and functionality.
Tested by independent test house to EN 1125-2008 Panic Exit Hardware, and the CE marked safety.
Touch Bar single point panic latch with the following features:
- Non handed, suitable without alternation for left or right hand applications
- Can be cut down on site. Suitable for door widths 800mm - 1,240mm wide
- Additional length bar can be supplied for doors up to 1,540mm wide
- Narrow stile suitable for uPVC doors and glass panelled doors
- Single latch and anti-thrust protection
- Universal keep suitable for timber or aluminium single doors or double door combinations
- Suitable for single doors or the active leaf of a rebated double door
- Optional hold-back available enabling the door to be put into free access
- Optional Microswitch concealed in tail end of the unit to integrate with an access control system
- 240 hour salt spray corrosion resistance
- Powder coated silver finish as standard
|ALP601/M/SE||Touch bar single point latch with Powder coated silver finish||37601422AA|
|ALP601M/SE-M||With microswitch|| |
|ALP601M/SE-HB||With holdback|| |