The Alpro Touch Bar series is available in single, double or triple latching point variations for single or double door combinations and can be used with or without external access device.
They are not just attractive in appearance but has under taken 1.5 million test cycles (over 7.5 times the highest requirement of the standard) offering exceptional levels of durability and functionality.
Tested by independent test house to EN 1125-2008 Panic Exit Hardware, and the CE marked safety.
- Non handed, suitable without alternation for left or right hand applications.
- Can be cut down on site. Suitable for door widths 800mm - 1,240mm wide.
- Additional length bar can be supplied for doors up to 1,540mm wide.
- Narrow stile suitable for uPVC doors and glass panelled doors.
- Single latch and anti-thrust protection.
- Universal keep suitable for timber or aluminium single doors or double door combinations.
- Suitable for single doors or the active leaf of a rebated double door.
- Optional hold-back available enabling the door to be put into free access.
- Optional Microswitch concealed in tail end of the unit to integrate with an access control system.
- 240 hour salt spray corrosion resistance.
- Powder coated silver finish as standard.
Is there a charge for delivery?
Carriage and packing are included in orders over £250.00. A charge of £10.00 is made on lower value orders to cover carriage, packing and insurance. For deliveries to Ireland please speak to the office for pricing.
Do you have any information on CE Marking or CE Marking of Doorsets?
Please refer to our technical section under Standards.