The Alpro Touch Bar Series of panic exit hardware provides a high quality option which combines sleek architectural styling with superb performance characteristics.
The main feature of the design is the tactile aluminium touch bar which is not only visually attractive but is comfortable to grip, enabling the unit to be used to close the door and is easy to cut on-site during installation.
The Series is available in single, double or triple latching point variations for single or double door combinations and can be used with or without external access device.
The Alpro Touch Bar Series is not just attractive in appearance but has undertaken 1.5 million test cycles (over 7.5 times the highest requirement of the standard) offering exceptional levels of durability and functionality.
Tested by independent test house to EN 1125-2008 Panic Exit Hardware, and the CE marked safety.
Touch bar activated three point panic bolt with the following features:
- Fire rated to EN1634-1
- Can be cut down on site suitable for door up to 1,240mm wide and up to 2,450mm high
- Vertical shoot bolts with aluminium covers can be cut down on-site
- Side Pullman latches top and bottom are adjustable keep for perfect alignment
- Non handed, suitable for left or right hand applications
- Suitable for single doors or the active leaf of a rebated double door
- Supplied with easy clean keep for bottom Pullman and surface keep for top Pullman to suit timber and aluminium doors
- Additional length bar can be supplied for doors up to 1,540mm wide
- Optional hold-back available enabling the door to be put into free access
- Optional Microswitch concealed in tail end of the unit to integrate with an access control system
- 240 hour salt spray corrosion resistance
- Powder coated silver finish as standard
||Touch bar three point latch with Power coated silver finish